Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a 10! It really is.

I love, love, love, It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product.

Claims:
  • Restores moisture balance
  • Enhances natural beauty
  • Instantly, detangles and nourishes
  • Improves color vibrancy
  • De frizzes, softens and smoothes
My hair dresser got me hooked on it... and frankly, I couldn't live without it!  It totally makes my over processed hair feel soft, manageable, and easy to comb through.  All you need is a couple spritzes.  I'm on my second bottle.  I rarely find a hair product that I purchased a second bottle of it.  It makes hair so much healthier, without making it greasy or oily.

It IS expensive, ($11 for the little bottle, $17 for the big one) but totally worth it.  (ebay it!  Great deals to be found there)

No comments:

Post a Comment