Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Maybelline... you always deliver length and volume in that signature tube.

Maybelline New York Volum'Express Mascara One by One

"Lash by lash brush captures , coats and cleans every single lash  for the most refined volume from root to tip
Instant clump free volume"

Maybelline always seems to be a great choice for mascara.  Length and volume and always for a great price.  Definitely my go-to brand for beautiful lashes.  When I saw Maybelline New York Volum'Express Mascara One by One had been released, I HAD to grab it.  I've been using it for about a week now, and it has not disappointed.
The applicator is amazing... if not a little odd looking.  Shaped kind of like a football, this rubber applicator is covered with finely tapered, dense bristles.  The formula coats the bristles and does not well up.  I really like the updated brush.  It contains Vitamin C and fruit AHAs to condition the lash cuticle.  It does have kind of a flowery scent to it, which I could definitely do without.  It is tolerable, however, and after application you don't even smell it any more.

The results are phenomenal.  My lashes are lengthened and defined and perfectly separated.  They look naturally flawless.  NO CLUMPING!  Haven't even had to use a comb.  I'm hooked.

Everyday wearable and like all Maybelline mascaras, it's super afforable.  Roughly $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment