Thursday, December 30, 2010

"The eye is the jewel of the body."

Maybelline Pulse Perfection by Define-a-Lash Waterproof Mascara Very Black

The claim:
1. Lusicious thickness
2. Luxorious length
3. Smooth separation
4. Intense color
5. Shapely curve
6. Healthy luster
7. Zero clumps

This is a curious little products...vibrating mascara.  I was pleasantly surprised at how much I actually liked it. 

At first I couldn't get mine to work, but after I played with it for a little bit I got it working.  It is a little awkward to hold down the button (it's in a stupid spot), but once you get it down, it really does a nice job of evenly distributing mascara on all lashes without clumping.  The trick to applying is to start as close to the lid as possible and sllllooowly move upward.  Keep repeating until desired effect is achieved.  Don't allow time to dry between coats.  I really liked the wand itself, I think that even if it didn't vibrate I would probably use it.

I didn't find that my lashes were particularly full or had much curl.  However, they were super long, separated, and clumpless.  I doubt I would make this my "regular" mascara, but I would probably use this on days when I was looking for a more paired-down natural look. 

In fact, it would probably look fantastic with Covergirls Natureluxe Gloss Balm. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment