Thursday, December 30, 2010

"A hint of color that cares for your lips" Love, Love, Love!

I recently spotted the display for the newest Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms...

"A hint of color that cares for your lips."

I can't express to you how excited I am at Berts Bees newest arrival.  I bought it on the spot in Pink Blossom.  I looooove this product.  I've been a huge fan of Bert's Bees for quite some time and their lip balms have become a staple in my beauty routine.  It's different than their previous tinted lip blam Lip Shimmers which I always found to be a little overwhelming on me.

This tinted chappy comes in a traditional chapstick tube.  It doesn't have the minty-tingle that I've come to love from their other peppermint oil formulas, but I still love it.  Light and fruity.  Highly moisturizing, with just the slightest hint of color AND it's 100% natural.

I'll be purchasing Tiger Lilly this weekend.

Berts Bees Tinted Lip Blam in Pink Blossom $6.99  <---totally worth it if you're a fan of Berts Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment