Sunday, December 26, 2010

“A man had given all other bliss, And all his worldly worth for this, To waste his whole heart in one kiss Upon her perfect lips”

I received a coupon in the mail for L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum...It's a take off from their original long-lasting Colour Riche formula.

The claim:
Rich, creamy L'Oreal lip color with an anti-aging serum that's enhanced with L'Oreal's "exclusive anti-aging serum, including ProXalyn, Collagen and other powerful ingredients"

It's supposed to:
Improve definition
Fill surface lines
Create fuller looking lips
Easy, precise application

I purchased L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum No. 401 Peach Parfait

I really love this color, actually I had a tough time picking what color I wanted there were so many (16 to be exact)... killer shades.  The color did come out a bit lighter and more sheer than anticipated, but it still looked great.  It feels great on my lips, the light formula left my lips smooth and moisturized.  The color did not feather and I didn't constantly need to reapply.  The only thing I really didn't like about this lip color was that it had a funny, oily smell... I think that is a result of L'Oreals "exclusive anti-aging serum".  I did put it on over my Bert's Bees chappy and the peppermint oil neutralized any offensive odor.


Pros:
Doesn't feather
Feels great! Light, non-drying formula
Smooth lips
Doesn't need constant reapplication

Cons:
SMELL!
Price point a little high for a drug store brand... 10 bucks, friends.

Overall, a great everyday lipstick.  Just a hint of color, non drying and long lasting.  I would definitely buy more shades, but due to the price, I would probably wait for a sale or a coupon.

I can dig it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment