Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Pink is my new obsession..."

Another totally a killer pink lip color is L'Oreal HIP (High Intensity Pigments) Shine struck liquid lipcolor in 660 Euphoric ($12.99 ...a little pricey, I know)

Bittersweet... I'd been eyeing this color for a while, but was disuaded by the price point.  It looked so pink an sparkley in the bottle.  I ended up buying it on sale for 75% off... unfortunately my CVS is not going to be carrying the Shine Struck liquid lipcolor anymore. :( I have totally fallen in love with this product.  I actually went back and bought a few more of the same shade!!  Light and highly pigmented.  It really does have a beautiful shiney, yet soft color, Its a great look for day, but I would definitely layer it over pink lipstick for a bolder look at night.  It also has a soft, sweet smell that reminds me of vanilla cupcakes.  Great find.  Anyways, if your local drug store isn't going to be carrying it anymore, you can still buy it online!

No comments:

Post a Comment