Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Volcanic

Has anyone seen this ad with Doutzen Kroes?





Gorgeous times like... a thousand, right? 
Just a little bit Retro with a modern, fresh twist.
And how absolutely killer is this color?
It's L'Oreal Colour Riche Shade 410 Volcanic.
Bold and totally unexpected!
Think... 50's era Elizabeth Taylor








I had to have it. 
Nevermind the fact that I was pretty uncertain how I'd pull off this shade. 

You never know till you try, right?

Anywho, I'm in love.  What an awesome color!  Not quite as "orange-y" as the ad, but still beautiful.
Not too mention that the formula for L'oreal Colour Riche is nothing to sneeze at.  Super rich, creamy texture with great staying power for your standard issue lipstick.  I feel classier just putting it on.






Just remember, with a color this bold and daring, keep your makeup to a minimum.  If you're feeling particularly daring, try a little bit of blue liner, it really makes the color pop.  All you really need though is a some confidence and you'll kill it.
...now if I could only find that polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment