Friday, March 25, 2011

Summer must-have!

I just couldn't resist the oh-so-adorable Chubby Stick Lip Color Balm that Clinique put out for Spring.  Packed with jojoba seed oil, mango and shea butter, Clinique promised them to be ultra hydrating with just the sheerest hint of color for a natural looking, irresitibly soft set of lips.









The good: First things first, I really like these. There is something a little nostalgic about the crayon-like shape of this little lip color...brings me back to kindergarten, lol.  It's just about as easy as it gets; just un-cap and apply... it glides on effortlessly.  When the color gets low, just twist the bottom and the stick advances up, and no need to sharpen!  They really do moisturize well without being sticky or gross and the color stays vibrant.  Since I've bought mine (I picked up Whopping Watermelon... it's kind of a mellowy pink.  They were alllll out of chunky cherry.  Sadface.) its been my go-to lip product.


The bad: The price point (yikes!15 dolla' ladies) kinda sucks, but to be honest... I'm probably going to go out and pick up the chunky cherry when it comes in.  Also, despite it's great pocket-size, I would avoid putting it in your pocket... I did and I guess the twisty base got just slightly twisted and advanced before its time.  Not too bad though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment