Sunday, March 13, 2011

E-nuf is e-nuf!

I keep telling myself I'm not going to buy any more nail polish.
That enough is enough.
But sometimes I just can't help myself.  :/

Ironically... the polish I fell in love with is an Essie Nail Color called [fittingly] "e-nuf is e-nuf".

This "subdued creamy coral" is sophisticated and fresh, the perfect color to wake you up from those winter blahs.

Although it did take a while to set (I layered to perfection, as it were...), the benefits of this laquer outweigh this *slight* inconvenience.  This formula is highly pigmented and shiny with great coverage and great staying power.  It dries into a chip-resistant and highly durable color, for a flawless salon quality manicure at home.  Perfect for active fingers that are prone to chipped nail polish.

Love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment