Sunday, March 20, 2011

It really does Superstay.

Maybelline New York Superstay 24 Lipcolor Shade 20 Continuous Coral!

This lip color is double-sided with a color on one side and a moisturizing balm on the other.  Once on your kisser, wait about 2 minutes and then apply the balm.  I try to keep a tight smile while the color sets to keep it from settling into the lines on my lips.  Throughout the day you can use any lip balm to remoisturize and the color soes not disolve, I'm a sucker for my original peppermint Bert's Bees. 

This highly pigmented longwear lip color has some serious staying power!  Lasts FOR-EVER, no flaking, no fading.  In fact, it is so good at staying put, it can be a royal pain in the a-s-s to fix if you screw up your application... so my advise  is to be careful! (The applicator isn't exactly precise)  As for the 24 hour claim... I haven't really pulled an all-nighter since college, but I did fall asleep with it on after a night of having drinks and playing pool and woke up with a perfect pucker.  =)

Shining example: I kissed my awesome poochie Pede square on the top of his off-white head...not even the tiniest transfer.<3

The only downside is that the color comes out a tad different than anticipated.  "Continuous Coral" came out a bit pinker than a coral really should, but it was still a killer shade none-the-less.

So drink all the coffee you want ladies, these colors don't budge.

No comments:

Post a Comment