Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pocketbook staple has vintage feel and heavenly formula


Smith's Rosebud Salve has been a staple in my pocketbook for a long time, but was inspired by a fresh tin I just picked up to give it a long overdue review.  This product is amazing - one of my true must-haves.  It is a multi-purpose lip balm that soothes dry lips, calms and heals irritated skin, moisturizes dry skin and can even soothe minor burns.  The silky smooth formula of this salve provides great moisture without being sticky, heavy or waxy and leaves lips so super soft and supple.  It works great as a primer for lipstick, but the slight hint of color means it can be worn alone for a nice and natural flush.  I love the vintage-y feel of this product too - it comes in a great tin that is just so chic and cute and I really enjoy the subtle hint of rose scent.  If rose isn't for you, I do believe they have at least a peppermint option, although I just never stray from the rose.  True love.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment