Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another rad blush shade from theBalm

I love theBalm, in fact I can't get enough of theBalm, and that obsession continues with theBalm Cabana Boy Blush.  Like all theBalm's blushes, this does double duty as a shadow.  This gorgeous deep dusty rose blush is more luminous than shimmery and has a soft and silky texture that is totally blendable.  There's something about this shade that is just so totally unique and grown up.  Instant chic-ness!  Cabana Boy has a rich, pigmented formula with good color pay off so go easy on the application, a little bit goes a long way!  In other words... use a light hand, you can always build up color is needed.

Get the look:
*  I started with Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector Moisturizer, but you can start with your fav lotion.
*  Using a sponge, I blended L'Oreal True Match Foundation and applied CoverGirl Simply Ageless Concealer to my under eyes.
*  I then dusted theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer on my face where the sun naturally hits and brushed Cabana Boy on the apples of my cheeks with a kabuki blush. 
*  I set my makeup with L'Oreal Translucide Powder. 
*  I used Clinique Colorsurge eye shadow in Toasted Almond on my lids and lined them with CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Liner Majestic Jade.  I completed my eyes with a coat of CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Mascara Black Gold.
*  I finished my look with Clinique Almost Lipstick Flirty Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment