Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Paris Amour

Oh Bath & Body Works, you've got me again!  I must admit that I was totally avoidant of Bath & Body Works for many years until I was lured in by their Malibu Heat display last Spring, a collection I became absolutely enamored with.  After receiving a 20% off coupon in my email, I decided to give B&BW a gander the other day while on a shopping trip, and discovered a new scent-ual love... Paris Amour.

Paris Amour is a light, fruity/floral combination of French tulips, apple blossoms and pink sparkling champagne... heaven in a bottle!  This fairly unique fragrance is just perfect for the summer-to-fall transition; light, feminine, and fresh.  The scent itself is just strong enough that you smell positively yummy for a good portion of the day, without being super heavy and overwhelming.  This is def not one of those headache-inducing scents!

But enough about the smell...this lotion goes on like a dream!  Non-greasy and packed with nourishing ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil and vitamin E.  This light lotion absorbs quickly and gives a good days worth of moisture.  It leaves my skin silky smooth and comfortably moisturized.

It retails for about $11, standard B&BW pricing, but it is worth every penny. I picked it up on a buy 2 get 1 free deal and grabbed 2 bottles of lotion (one for home and one for my gym bag) and grabbed the collections bubble bath.  I haven't tried it yet, but I feel like I'm in for an indulgent bath time.*

*update: After using the bubblebath I have to admit it is nothing to write home about.  I'd def save your money.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment