Friday, August 10, 2012

"Falling" for Color

She asks... and she doth receive!  After doing a little detective work (very minimal), I have discovered that Essie DOES, in fact, have a more satisfying Fall-y collection coming out: Stylenomics

THAT'S what I'm TALKING about!  ------->
SO excited for this collection and it's full-force color!
The shades: Miss Fancy Pants ("greige"), Recessionista (magenta), Stylenomics (opulent green), Head Mistress (bold red), Don't Sweater It (cozy mauve), and Skirting the Issue (burgundy).

Seems to have a September release, but that won't stop me from a weekly trip to Walgreens in hopes of an early arrival!  (It happens, seems Walgreens is usually ahead of the curve.)  I want them all, and they will be mine (oh yes, they will be mine), but Stylenomics and Head Mistress are absolutely calling my name.

Hellllllloooo, Sweater Weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment