Wednesday, April 27, 2011

oh-so-fresh-and-clean

If you follow my blog at all, you know I have a slight love-affair with Lumene.  For those of you who are unaware of the wonders of Lumene, let me enlighten you:

Lumene is a Finnish brand that sells its products exclusively at department stores in Scandinavia, but in the states you can pick it up at CVS and most recently, Target.  Their products are comprised of natural Arctic ingredients like cloudberry, lingonberry and blueberry, harvested only once a year by hand.  To boot, their products are free of fragrance, alcohol, colorants, parabens, silicones, and paraffin oil.

Lumene Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes With soothing arctic Linen Seed.  Maybe you've just spent the day at the beach, maybe you're just looking to refresh your skin... whatever the case this travel sized package of cleansing wipes will leaving you feeling oh-so-fresh-and-clean.

I mentioned this product in a previous post, where I listed it as a must-have this Spring/Summer.  However, I love this product so much, I decided it merited its own.

In a nutshell, these cleansing cloths are awesome.  I discovered this little gem purely by accident; I was in serious need of a cleansing cloth (the wrong foundation was wreaking havoc on my sensitive skin) and I picked it up because it was purse-size and the price point was right at $2.99.  The cloths are just the right size and are very soft, yet durable.  The light, fresh scent is unobtrusive.  With little effort they effectively remove a days worth of crud without stripping my skin of its moisture or leaving me feeling itchy.  My skin feels soft, clean, and hydrated - perfectly comfortable.  Such a perfect product to throw in your purse or gym bag for a quick, on the go, cleansing.

No comments:

Post a Comment