Friday, April 8, 2011

A bottom lash mascara? What will they think of next.

What a stupidly pointless product... but I totally love it.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
A mascara with a brush specifically designed for coating the bottom lashes.


As a lash
enthusiast, I was all over this product.  This micro-mini brush boasts being one of the smallest on the market, meant to capture all those little puny lashes on the bottom lash line and adding length and volume.  Clinique claims that this little mascara has some sort of "thermal active" formula, allowing for 24 hour wear without smudging, smearing or flaking.  I can't personally attest to the 24 hour claim, but I will certainly say that it lasts through my long work days a 3 hour trip to the gym!  It's a cinch to remove, simply splash with warm water and gently wipe it off.  Bonus: The small size makes it super easy to go for those pesky inner and outter lashes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment