Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Go nude!

I've been pretty obsessed with Covergirl Lip Perfection Shade 200 Sultry.  Okay...okay... So I gave this lippy a pretty poor review when it first came out, but I've found after trying and trying again that the color makes all the difference, even with texture.  Weird, huh?

So anyways, "Sultry" is a pretty solid lipstick.  It's a nice warm nude, with a semi-matte finish that lasts.  I normally find that "neutral" shades, regardless of the brand, tend to wear off pretty easily, but not this one.  The formula for this color is creamy, smooth, and quite moisturizing and after a few hours of wear, the formula stays pretty comfortable, even after numerous re-applications.  This color is very sleek... gives the appearance of au-naturale while still being totally pulled together.

I'm still not wild about the purple "bullet" tube.  (It's not as chic in person.)  Meh, you take the good with the bad. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment