Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Mixed Mani

This is a nail trend I could really take or leave... the whole "standout" nail trend.  I feel like it can very easily look cheesy and fugly, but two shades from Essie's Summer 2012 "Bikini so Teeny" line just looked so killer together I had to give it a shot, even it it's just this once. ;)  Besides, bright nails are the perfect accessory for any bikini.

So here it is:
Essie's Fear or Desire accented with Off the Shoulder on one finger






The picture really does it no justice.  Fear or Desire didn't photograph true to life".  In person the shades compliment each other perfectly, similar enough that it doesn't look bogus but different enough that it's kind of eyecatching.  I really like the overall look, there's nothing like a pop of color to take your nails from whatever to wow.  I'll probably repeat this mani because it's so fresh and summery and maybe try it out on my toes.

Check out the rest of Essie's Summer line here: http://beautyconfessions5.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-really-do-have-problem-colorful.html

No comments:

Post a Comment